Ready to break into tech sales and make a real impact on an organization? We are looking for a self-starters, innovative and passionate about using technology, driven Sales Development Representative to join our team.
Tasks and responsibilities
BaseCamp is looking for a Sales Development Representative to help us build up our business activities
As a Sales Development Representative you will be responsible for a smooth, consultative, and efficient digital solutions onboarding experience for new customers.
At the heart of this role lies a passion for customer satisfaction.
Skills and qualifications
Who are we looking for?
- 4+ years relevant work experience in customer-facing SaaS Account Management, Implementation, Technical Support, Consulting, Workflow Management and/or Project Management role
- Strong organizational, prioritization, and time management skills;
- A problem solver that explaining products and services, training on use of software, configuration of software, troubleshooting;
- Drive product strategy with client during implementation to ensure successful long-term client partnership;
- Establish strong relationships with key customer stakeholders;
- Ability to influence and communicate at all levels, communicate effectively with technical and non-technical roles in Product, Development, Sales, Solutions, and Customer Success;
- Flexibility to work independently as well as on a team in a collaborative environment;
- Strategic thinker;
- Outdoor sport lover.